Your experts in beautiful facades, CHAD Group are proud suppliers of Vitracore G2 non-combustible composite cladding panel. By Faireview, Vitracore G2 effectively mimics traditional aluminium composite panels in terms of their manufacture, visual appeal, colour availability, and installation, yet without the dangerous, flammable polyethylene elements. It also boasts greater, more consistent, and resilient mechanical qualities with its profiled aluminium core.
Vitracore G2 from CHAD Group satisfies Australian Standards 1530.1 and 1530.3, plus Clause C1.9e (VI) as set by the National Construction Code. It partially meets the requirements of AS5113 for the appropriate temperatures to prevent flame spread (not debris, as expected), however it passes the tests for BS8414 and BR135.
Additional features and benefits of Vitracore G2 non-combustible composite cladding from CHAD Group include:
- Weatherproofed as per NCC Clause FP1.4.
- Excellent for residential or large-scale projects, e.g. hospitals, schools, or transport infrastructure.
- Cost effective as CHAD Group has large stock holdings and offers short lead times.
- Available in a wide range of finishes including solid, metallic, or with special effects plus imitation stone, timber, copper, or corten (weathered).
- Lightweight for ease of transportation and installation.
- Seamless and concealed fixings.
For more information regarding non-combustible composite cladding panels, Vitracore G2 from CHAD Group, visit the external cladding page.