Alucobond® is a light composite material consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a core made of polyethylene. This simple but extremely versatile product concept has been developed to provide a façade material with a host of advantages for architects.
Alucobond® is stable and yet flexible, has a smooth surface and is available in a number of standard or custom colours. It is weather-resistant, unbreakable, shock-resistant, vibration absorbent & easy to install.
It is the ideal material for facade cladding, roof edges, awnings and fascias.
- Alucobond® is available in over 80 colours/finishes including: standard colours, clear anodized, complimentary colours, spectra colours, natural and wood design.
- Alucobond® is available in a variety of sheet sizes and thicknesses.
- Alucobond® is lightweight, extremely flat and rigid.
- Alucobond® has excellent vibration dampening characteristics.
- Alucobond® can be bent, curved or shaped to any angle.
- Alucobond® can be used as a fascia, as a cladding panel, for interiors or signage.
- Alucobond® is ideal to fit into any curtain walling system.