PROJECT TYPE: RESIDENTIAL
This unique project took shape as a dual occupancy dwelling, tailored directly to the client’s brief. Classic details including steel-framed windows and a design motif of vertical wooden slats look right at home in historic Armadale. Inside, sleek contemporary finishes including glass, marble and black steel offset the design.
Works completed by CHAD:
- 13 mm soundcheck to dividing wall.
- Metal battens to ceilings.
- Build and plaster bulk heads over kitchen.
- Reveals to windows.
- Provided and installed all plasterboard.
- Plaster reveal skylights.
- Render to outside – CHAD Eco Panel 50mm.
- Acrylic render to all ground floors.
Builder: Format Group
Architect: Parker Design Services